WASHINGTON AG NETWORK – KEVIN ROUNCE
With the new CAFO permitting rules becoming effective March 4, the Washington State Dairy Federation is hosting seminars on what producers need to know.
The meetings will cover who needs to get a permit, a comparison of the different permits, and other important details producers need to know.
Meetings will run about two hours and food will be provided. The next meeting is Valentine’s Day in Enumclaw. There will be meetings in Deer Park and Othello on the 23.
Registration is not required, but you are asked to let WSDF know if you’re coming so they can get a head count for food.
- Feb. 14 11:30 a.m. Enumclaw VFW Hall, 44426 244th Ave SE (Lunch provided)
- Feb. 15 11:30 a.m. Lynden Dutch Mother’s Restaurant (Lunch provided)
- Feb. 15 6:00 p.m. Monroe Qualco, 18117 203rd St SE (Pizza Dinner provided)
- Feb. 22 1:00 p.m. Chehalis Livestock Market 328 N Hamilton Rd (Snacks & drinks provided)
- Feb. 23 11:30 a.m. Deer Park Dunrenton Ranch (Littrell), 8524 W. Dahl Rd. (Lunch provided)
- Feb. 23 6:00 p.m. Othello City Hall, 500 E. Main St. (Pizza Dinner provided)