Natural Liquid Fertilizers – Bio-Based Products – Fish & Kelp
AGGRAND Natural Fertilizer Benefits
- Potential cost savings compared with chemical fertilizers
- Bio-Based Product – Fish & Kelp
- Feeds the natural soil biology to improve soil conditions and nutrient availability
- Natural and organic formulations reduce environmental and safety concerns associated with conventional fertilizer
- Foliar Feeding
- Healthy Plants
- Gorgeous Green Lawn
- Higher Yield on Produce
AGGRAND Natural Fertilizers are a safe and effective alternative to high-analysis chemical fertilizers.
AGGRAND conducts ongoing research and testing to ensure only the highest-quality natural ingredients are used in the formulation of AGGRAND fertilizers. Formulations are developed, tested and adjusted to provide products that can offer optimum fertility for each plant type.
Growers are recognizing the importance of environmental responsibility as they tend to their gardens and lawns. They also recognize their homes and businesses will be judged according to the appearance of their gardens and landscapes. AGGRAND natural fertilizers offer the perfect solution – natural-based products that deliver outstanding results.
Fertilize Organically with AGGRAND
AGGRAND offers a complete line of natural-based products and provides an alternative to the potentially harmful chemical fertilizers on the market. Being natural and organically based products, AGGRAND is an environmentally responsible choice. AGGRAND fertilizers promote maintaining and building the soil by encouraging microbial growth and the breakdown of nutrients for plants. Their small particle size and liquid formulations also allow for rapid uptake when applied directly to leaves (foliar feeding). In addition, AGGRAND products contain nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium as primary macronutrients; and other plant required macronutrients, all of which are the major drivers for plant growth and development:
- Nitrogen is a component in all proteins that dictates the function of the plant cell. Nitrogen deficiency results in plants with stunted growth.
- Phosphorus is needed to convert light energy to chemical energy. It is essential for plant growth, flower and seed production.
- Potassium regulates stomata activity for gas exchange, reduces water loss and increases drought tolerance.
- Calcium regulates nutrients entering the plant and activation of plant enzymes.
- Magnesium is an important component of chlorophyll where photosynthesis takes place.
- Sulfur is important in the composition of the chloroplasts, amino acids and vitamins.
To Purchase AGGRAND Products Contact
Phone: (360) 731-2777
* Upon request a portion of the sale goes to Washington Young Farmers and Ranchers.