Retro/Safety 2018-2019 Winter Workshops
We are inviting you and your management team to attend one of the regional Retro/Safety winter workshops.
A RSVP is required for all attendees since we will be providing lunch and seating is limited.
This year’s agenda will include:
- Review of Agri-Business program performance results for the 2015, 2016, and 2017 program years.
- How to read and analyze the quarterly performance reports and claims detail reports.
- A Month in the Life of Bobby Danger: How members and Farm Bureau staff work together during the first 30-days of an accident.
- Identify who in your business should attend the workshop.
- See the workshop dates and locations below. Choose the workshop location that is convenient for you.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (800) 331-3276 and ask to speak with someone in the Retro/Safety department.
Attendees must RSVP
All workshops start at 9:00am and end at 2:00pm
Yakima Convention Center – 10 N 8th St, Yakima, WA 98901
Best Western Lakefront Hotel – 3000 Marina Drive, Moses Lake, Washington 98837
Wenatchee Convention Center – 121 N Wenatchee Ave., Wenatchee, WA 98801
TRAC Center – 6600 Burden Blvd, Pasco, WA 99301
NW WA Fair Grounds, Rotary Building – 1775 Front St, Lynden, WA 98264
WSU – NWREC – WA-536, Mt Vernon, WA 98273
WSU – Allmendinger Building – 2606 West Pioneer, Puyallup, WA 98371
Summit Grove Lodge – 30810 NE Timmen Rd, Ridgefield, WA 98642
WFB Building – Harvest Room – 975 Carpenter RD NE, Lacey, WA 98516