Your contribution amplifies our voice.
Did you know that contributions to the WA State Farm Bureau Political Action Committee (PAC) can be made online!
Our PAC focuses on races for the state Legislature and statewide offices. The criterion for support is willingness to support Farm Bureau Policy and our priority issues. Political affiliation with a particular party is not required.
The purpose of the PAC is to expand, promote and complement the activities of the WA Farm Bureau and its members.
We work across aisles, parties, and affiliations to protect and promote agriculture and rural values. Relationships with legislators are key. Your generous contribution will help us cultivate and maintain those relationships and help advance our work at the Capitol.
To be successful, we need the support and involvement of WA Farm Bureau members like you who believe lawmakers must preserve Washington’s agricultural heritage by:
- Protecting farmers from burdensome taxes, fees and regulations
- Protecting access and promote expansion to an affordable agricultural water supply
- Verifying environmental and land-use regulations are practical, non-conflicting, agriculturally productive and scientifically sound.
- Ensuring a stable, legal work force
- Improving farm-to-market access
- Continuing to expand access to rural broadband
The Washington State Farm Bureau (WFB) Political Action Committee (PAC) endorses candidates for office based on recommendations from our County Farm Bureau Candidate Evaluation Committees. The Washington State Farm Bureau PAC Board of Trustees meets to consider recommendations from these county committees and votes to endorse candidates who share our philosophy and basic principles, including support for agriculture.