Reported illnesses have ranged from mild symptoms to severe illness and death for confirmed coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases.
– The following symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure.*
- Shortness of breath
– Watch for symptoms – link to Center for Disease Control
– How to Prepare – link to Center for Disease Control
– This ongoing video series offers easy-to-understand explanations of the coronavirus COVID-19.
– National Institute of Health – Health Information Coronavirus (COVID-19)
– Mental Health and Coping During COVID-19 | CDC
– IDSA – Infectious Diseases Society of America COVID-19 Resource Center
– Washington Department of Health – Myth Buster