Farm Bureau Creed
- In the American competitive enterprise system.
- That man’s search for progress should be encouraged by maintenance of opportunity, not hindered by illusions of security.
- That a person should be rewarded in accordance with his or her productive contribution to society.
- That every person is entitled to own property, earn money honestly, save, invest and spend as he or she chooses.
- That the Constitution is the basic law of the land.
- That government should operate impartially in the interest of all.
- That government’s regulatory functions should be based on law.
- That government should provide only minimum controls and aids.
- That government should stimulate, not discourage, individual initiative.
- That propagandizing by government is dangerous to the maintenance of self-government.
- That monopoly, whether by government, industry, labor or agriculture, is dangerous.
- That voluntary cooperation is a part of the American system.
- That all candidates for public office should state their beliefs with respect to communism, socialism or capitalism
- All these undergirded by our Religious Faith.