We know many of our farm and ranch families are looking for resources during these unprecedented times. Throughout the next few weeks, our staff will be adding resources to this page. We hope you use this resource in various capacities.
As an added bonus, we’ve included some educational materials for our member families. With schools being closed, we hope you find these resources fun and engaging!
– Find the latest White House response, here.
- Find the memorandum, here.
– Changes to election dates, procedures and administration, click here.
-FEMA: Coronavirus Rumor Control
-UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF LABOR – COVID-19 and the American Workplace
Washington State Resources
– For clarification on essential business or to submit a request for inclusion as essential infrastructure, fill out this form.
–Ag Specific “Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers”
– Business & Workers-COVID-19
– WA State Governor’s Office COVID-19 Resources for Businesses can be found, here
-Employment Security Department: Temporary layoffs, standby and furloughs
-Employment Security Department: For workers affected by COVID-19
– Employer Safety Meeting – English
– Employer Safety Meeting – Spanish
– US Department of Labor – COVID-19 Control & Prevention
–WSU: COVID-19 Resources for the Washington Produce Industry
–AWB: COVID-19 Resources for Employers
– FB Solutions COVID -19 Workplace Implications and FAQs can be found, here.
- Find the Spanish version from FB Solutions, here.
– Printable Sign – Slow to Spread – English
– Printable Sign – Slow to Spread – Spanish
– WA State Employment Security Department – Scenarios & Benefits Available: consult this chart to see what benefits your company and the State may be able to provide your employees.
-World Economic Forum – Flatten the Curve
At Home Resources
– GRAINGER – COVID-19 recommendations for disinfecting and safety.
-What Ag Producers Need to Know About COVID19
- Archived webinar here ($30 registration fee)
– Find online educational videos, here
– Find free agriculture education activities, here.
– Find homeschooling resources, here.
Reported illnesses have ranged from mild symptoms to severe illness and death for confirmed coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases.
– The following symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure.*
- Shortness of breath
– Watch for symptoms – link to Center for Disease Control
– How to Prepare – link to Center for Disease Control
– This ongoing video series offers easy-to-understand explanations of the coronavirus COVID-19.
– Mental Health and Coping During COVID-19 | CDC
– IDSA – Infectious Diseases Society of America COVID-19 Resource Center