From the Governor
- What’s Happening Now
- AGRICULTURAL COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS General Provisions for All Worksites and Work-Related Functions
- Safe Start Washington – A Phased Approach to Recovery
- Stay Home, Stay Healthy Extended through May 31, 2020 with a phased approach. Chart Here
- “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order
- Stay at Home Proclamation
- Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers
- Ag Specific“Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers”
Washington State Department of Agriculture
- WSDA– COVID-19 Information for Agriculture and Food Businesses
- WSDA Response
- WSDA director Derek Sandison -COVID-19 Outbreak and The State’s Food Supply Network
Labor & Industries
- CDC Health Alert Network (HAN) Health Advisory: Serious Adverse Health Events Associated with Methanol-based Hand Sanitizers
- DOSH Directive 1.7 General Coronavirus Prevention Under Stay Home – Stay Healthy Order Updated: April 27, 2020
- Coronavirus Prevention in Agriculture and Related Industries – English
- Food Processing – Warehouse Coronavirus Fact Sheet – English
Support Washington Agriculture and become a member today!
- We all want safe, affordable, high quality food.
- We all want a robust Washington economy.
- Ensure the food supply chain stays intact. It is about food security for all of us!
- Your Washington Farm Bureau Membership will continue to make that happen.